From 10.09.2022, the updated tariffs will apply at the Bank.
Due to the increased cost of servicing cash currency, FUIB bank was forced to introduce a commission for withdrawing cash in foreign currency at the Bank's cash counter. But for customers who permanently keep money in FUIB, preferential conditions will apply.
At the same time, from September 10, 2022, FUIB cancels the commission for replenishing accounts in EUR. Since the Bank understands the needs of customers temporarily abroad due to Russia's military aggression against Ukraine, so replenishment of debit accounts in EUR will become free.
Tariffs are subject to change for the following packages (for both existing and new agreements):
- «vseKARTA» in foreign currency (USD/EUR/GBP/PLN)
- Black Platinum
Tariffs for "vseKARTA" packages in foreign currency (USD/EUR/GBP/PLN), which will be subject to changes:
1. Tariff for cash withdrawal at the Bank's cash counter using a card under "vseKARTA" packages in (USD/EUR/GBP/PLN) currency.
2. Tariff for cash replenishment of the account in EUR currency.
3. Tariff for non-cash replenishment of the account in EUR currency.
!! New tariff for cash withdrawal at the Bank's cash counter using the card under the "vseKARTA" packages in foreign currency (USD/EUR/GBP/PLN).
No commission – 2 transactions per calendar month in the amount of less than 500,000.01 UAH in equivalent, provided that on all accounts for personal payments and deposit accounts of the client, in one currency, for the last calendar month, there was a daily positive balance of at least 500 USD/EUR/PLN/GBP. Balances in different currencies are not added; the conditions of the preferential tariff for each currency are performed separately. Otherwise – 1%.
Please also note that from 10.09.2022, preferential terms will be applied to customers who have fulfilled the condition for daily positive balances in August 2022.
The new tariff for cash or non-cash replenishment of the account in EUR currency of the “vseKARTA” package will be without commission.
Tariffs for Black Platinum and Premiere packages which will be subject to changes:
1. Tariff for cash replenishment of the account in EUR currency;
2. Tariff for non-cash replenishment of the account in EUR currency;
3. The Black Platinum and Premiere service package with a monthly commission is open to customers who meet the criteria of the “Persona” club.
You can find out more detailed information at the Bank branch.